Do Your Family Mealtimes Feel Like A Panic?
(No judgement – we can fix this!)
You spend ages working out what you can cook, in the desperate hope your fussy eater doesn’t pull a ‘yuk’ face.
You end up throwing together different meals for everyone, because one won’t touch anything green or will only eat pasta shaped like a stegosaurus.
Juggling all this extra cooking turns you into a hot mess.
When you finally coax your child to the table, you try and distract them with some rubbish on YouTube so you can shovel the odd bit of broccoli into their mouth.
(Even though they loved broccoli when they were weaning.)
And now they won’t eat their sweet potato. But you cooked it especially – it was their favorite last week!
Your stress levels are rising with every mouthful they waste. And why is half of it on the floor already? Why do you even bother?!
Fabulous Mummy, I Hear You
You dream of dinners where everyone skips to the table
(without you asking 50 times) and eats.
One healthy, balanced and delicious meal.
You want to feel safe in the knowledge your child has eaten their nutrients. That they’ll sleep well, grow healthy bones and brains, and not pick up all those bugs.
You’d love to know that yippee – your child is nourished and thriving!
They’re excited to try new foods, family mealtimes are a breeze, and wow…
If you carry on like this, they’ll grow up with a super healthy relationship with food! (No fears about emotional eating or fixating on sugary junk.)
And then phew, you can relax. Because you’re doing a brilliant job.
You Deserve Those Precious Mealtimes!
Hi, I’m Sarah Almond Bushell, Registered Dietitian & Feeding Therapist, and I’m here to help you get there!
I see those mealtime panics so often.
And I know there were heaps of books about weaning – but there’s not enough (expert) advice on this next tricky stage. (Or they only tell you what to feed, and leave you wondering…how?!)
I understand how easy it can be to fall into unhealthy patterns. You fear the extra arguments and you just want your little one to eat. (Because you care!)
But, can I be honest with you…?
This Time Is So Important!
Your child's lifelong relationship with food is forming now!
Getting these childhood experiences of food and eating right is vital.
The little things exasperated parents say and do (because they honestly don’t realise the potential consequences) can be a little scary.
Often the things that tumble from our mouths are things we grew up with.
But they have negative consequences.
(Do ‘finish everything on your plate’ or ‘eat up or you won’t be big and strong’ sound familiar? They’re some of the worrying ones!)
That’s Why I’m Passionate About
Helping You Discover A Better Way
A way where we say goodbye to outdated and unhelpful patterns like…
- (Innocently) encouraging your child to eat ‘just one more spoonful’ (Ouch! Encouragement is actually pressure. Pressure can lead to stress hormones. Or your child eating to please you when they’re not hungry, growing up as an overeater because they can’t stop when they’re full…)
- (Accidentally) offering rewards, like ‘finish your peas and you can have pudding’ (Did you know that can be viewed as bribery? Research actually shows that your child is more likely to grow up disliking the food in question. Oh no! Or dreading mealtimes altogether…)
- (Unwittingly) talking about ‘good’ and ‘bad’ foods (Hello over-indulgence! Like that child who wolfs all the Chocolate Fingers at parties. Or even guilt around certain foods, which could lead to issues with self-esteem…)
So Mummy, can you start to see why your child’s relationship with food and eating is so crucial – right now?
If you’re determined to find a better way too, let me help you.
It’s what I’m qualified to do.
When You Join My Low-Cost
- I divulge the little-known strategies, so you can enjoy the stress-free family mealtimes you’ve been dreaming of
- I show you how to inspire your child to try new foods (with none of that scary pressure!)
- I teach you how to save money – by learning how to shop and cook efficiently, and by avoiding all that food rejection and the constant cycle of scraping precious dinners into the bin!
- I give you the peace of mind that you’re getting it right (with answers to your questions and on-hand expert support. No more Doctor Google!)
And when you join us, you’ll learn how to teach your child good eating habits for a lifetime. Right now. (Before it’s too late.)
That way, your little person will grow up to be a happy healthy eater and have a positive relationship with food.
(Well done, Mummy!)Yes! I’m Ready To Raise A Happy Healthy Eater
Want to explore the Happy Healthy Eaters Club?
Smart move, fabulous Mummy.
Get ready to embrace mealtimes without the drama!
Because I’m here to gently guide you from frazzled to focused.
Imagine yourself transforming from exasperated to cool as a cucumber. Calm, relaxed and floating through mealtimes like a foodie goddess.
Let's Take A Peek At What's Waiting For You
We have 35 masterclasses that each take a deep dive into one of the crucial topics to help you grow as a super-mum.
Here’s a taster of what’s waiting for you in the library:
- Help Your Child Try New Foods – With Sarah Almond Bushell (The Children’s Nutritionist)
- How To Meal Plan Like A Pro – With Charli Farrar (Associate Nutritionist)
- How To Be A Positive Food Parent – With Sarah Almond Bushell (The Children’s Nutritionist)
- How To Save Food, Time & Money (Without Batch Cooking Or Meal Planning) – With Kate Hall (Author of The Full Freezer)
- Ditching Your Own Food Rules So You Don't Pass Them On To Your Kids – With Christine Kenny (Registered Dietitian)
- How To Prepare A Month’s Worth Of Healthy Family Meals – With Siobhan Berry (Founder of Mummy Cooks
- Can't Eat, Won't Eat, Not Eating....Yet! – With Hannah Lewis (Speech * Language Therapist)
- Fussy Eating Or A Sensory Feeding Difficulty? – With Munira Adenwalla (Occupational Therapist)
- How To Teach Table Manners For Happier Family Meals – With Sarah Almond Bushell (The Children’s Nutritionist)
And plenty more!
Our Masterclasses are available to you in your exclusive members’ area for you to watch whenever you’re ready.
You can ask questions too – we host a live questions session every month, our session is recorded if you can't make it and we’ll remind you to pop them over to us before we record, so you're never left feeling stuck.
And we always keep you updated by email so you don’t miss a thing.
We even break down the Masterclasses into bite-size chunks, so they’re super easy for busy mums to watch on the go!
Twice a Month Check-in Calls
Because it's not just what you know but what you do with the info!
I know from my 20+ years of working with parents that success is in the follow-up.
That’s why my team and I are here for you to answer all of your pressing questions and give you guidance. (So that you can successfully implement what you’ve learned!)
(And keep reading. I’m there for you throughout the month too.)
And you don’t just get me!
Our Masterclasses are led by experts in their own specialist fields.
Everything from Speech & Language Therapists to Positive Parenting Experts, I’ve got you covered.
Tasty & Nutritious Weekly Menus
Wow, our members love these! Just wait until you see.
Every week, for an entire year, we’ll give you a delicious menu of ‘nutritionist approved’ meals and snacks.
No more stuffing your cupboards with cookbooks or worrying whether your little one’s getting a balanced diet. Let us experts do the research for you!
Our menus take away the headache of searching for your own recipes.
And we make sure they provide all the nutrients your little one needs to stay happy and healthy. (We run them through our strict nutritional criteria!)
Get ready for heaps of inspiration and tasty ideas, like:
- Rhubarb & Custard Muffins
- Almond, Berry & Banana Breakfast Tacos
- Veggie Pot Noodle
- Chicken & Banana Curry
- Sweet Potato Falafel
- Jammy Inside Pancakes
Our menus are laid out for you in a handy online pinboard, complete with yummy-looking photos.
You can browse through at your leisure, and you'll have access to all the previous week's menus for all the time you've been a member. They never go away.
And don’t worry! We stick to quick and easy meals and snacks. We know life’s too busy to faff.
Handy Quick Wins
You’re going to love this library of handy short videos to help you troubleshoot whenever you feel stuck.
My fun and friendly videos are packed with quick wins and answers to the things that are bugging you right now.
- Should you sneak veggies into your child’s meals? (You might be surprised!)
- Why you should never ask your fussy eater ‘was that nice?’ (And what you should do instead, to avoid knocking your little one’s eating confidence.)
- What to do when your child decides not to eat. (Such a common one!)
- Should you provide ‘rescue meals’ when your little one leaves their dinner? (Watch out for the problem that causes!)
- Why toddlers can be fussy eaters. (Discover what’s really going on…)
And lots more!
Get ready to start binge-watching – this information is gold. It will completely change the way you look at things, for the better.
Your Supportive Community
A problem shared is a problem halved!
As always, you’ll be able to hang out in my free Facebook community, where you can ask even more questions and meet other mummies in the same boat as you.
Feel free to share recipes, ask for tips or share your journey as much or as little as you like.
And if you need me between sessions, you can just tag me or my fully-qualified team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
As Featured In
Your Membership Bonuses!
When you join us (as well as the fantastic benefits above) I’ll treat you to these exciting bonuses.
Twice a month you get to have a chat with me or a member of my fully qualified team of dietitians.
Theres a call every 2 weeks, that way we can get to know you and hear about your child and any struggles you may be having. Feel free to bring your questions!
30 easy family dinner ideas that even picky eaters won't refuse
Discover inspiration with a month's worth of dinner options in this super handy downloadable cheat sheet.
This list has been put together with my nutritional expertise so you can be rest assured the meals are balanced, but more than that, they have been tried and tested with my audience of thousands of parents who all have fussy eaters!
(Valued at £47)
Tackling the cost of living crisis!
Feeding your family healthily on a budget e-guide
We are all feeling the pinch at the moment and we don't want to compromise on providing healthy food for our children.
So as a timely bonus I'm giving you my e-guide called Feeding Your Family Healthily On A Budget
Packed full of money-saving tips from shopping, to preparing food. You'll even get insight on how to reduce your energy bills by changing your cooking methods.
We never want you to compromise on your child's nutrition & health.
(Valued at £47)
How to check if your child's fussy eating is actually a sensory issue
When you join us, I'm going to gift you a simplified checklist of the criteria I use to find out if your child's fussy eating is actually something more.
I know that this is a big worry for many parents and so being able to identify the cause, will help you know which strategies will help them and actually which ones cause more problems!
(Valued at £347)
Phone App Access To The Members Area
As well as being able to watch the replays and browse the recipes on your desktop or tablet, you can use our handy phone app.
That means you can access our content from your phone, on the go, whenever and wherever you like.
The videos are organised into sections, and the longer Masterclasses are even broken down into bite-size mini sessions for you.
Keeping up to date, informed and entertained has never been easier!
(Valued at £12 per month)
Wow! So that’s £835 + in bonuses when you sign up this time!
(In addition to your Masterclasses and Menu's.)
All of this for just £497 (save £91 when you pay in full)
or split the cost with 12 monthly payments of £49
That’s just £1.35 per day if you pay in full.
And you know you’ll save that with all the food you won’t need to chuck away!
The information is yours to keep and dip into at anytime, you have lifetime access.
It really couldn’t be simpler.
So join us now, fabulous parent, before doors close until the next time….
Look At My Easy
3 Step Framework For Success!
Do you want to know what sets my membership apart from absolutely everything else out there?
It’s this! My unique 3 step framework.
When you put these 3 parts together, you’ll be stepping up with confidence and ready to raise your children to be happy healthy eaters. (Go Mummies & Daddies!)
When you miss any of these steps out (and trust me, lots of other professionals do!) things are likely to get completely out of balance. This is when fussy eating becomes a problem and mealtimes are fraught with stress and drama.
But don’t panic. Once you’re inside the membership, you’ll soon get the hang of this.
It’s a piece of cake!
Nourish – Let’s Get Your Little One’s Food & Nutrition Right!
So many incredible parents worry – about your precious little people suffering with scary health problems, sickness bugs, growth issues…
Or when they don’t eat enough, you panic they’ll end up with nutritional deficiencies.
And getting this Nourish bit wrong can even lead to those dreaded sleep troubles. Urgh!
So let’s fix this.
Inside the Happy Healthy Eaters Club, you can be sure you’ll learn:
- What and how much to cook – so your little person stays super healthy and nutritionally balanced (no more guesswork)
- How to serve food so it isn't rejected – hooray for less peas on the floor!
- How to shop and meal plan like a pro – to save you precious time, money and energy (and no more getting fooled at the supermarket!)
I can’t wait to help you NOURISH your gorgeous little humans.
Nurture – Let’s Get Fabulous At Feeding & Food Parenting!
Are you stuck in a cycle of mealtime dramas?
Then Mums & Dads, don’t miss this!
Without the critical NURTURE part of my framework, you could feel out of your depth when the problems kick off. And then? Help! Your little person could become a perpetually fussy eater.
So let me throw you a lifeline!
In my game-changing membership, we’ll conquer:
- How to breeze through fussy eating and food refusal – (by discovering the perfect ways to respond) – so your child grows up as a fearless foodie
- How to inspire your child to try new foods – no more cooking the same old ‘safe’ things on repeat!
- How to talk to your child about food and eating (the right way!) – to make sure they blossom into happy healthy eaters with no yukky hang-ups
Let’s get ready to do this.
Flourish – Say ‘Yes’ To A Happy Healthy Child!
I love this FLOURISH part – it’s the icing on the cake!
Your little one’s lifelong relationship with food is sooooo important.
That’s why, inside my membership, I make sure you’re not left in the dark.
We explore everything you need to know to make sure your actions don’t (unintentionally) have a negative effect on your child’s future food journey.
You’ll soon be discovering:
- The lowdown on your child's developmental stage – so you can master how this influences their eating as they grow
- How to adapt food and feeding to match their understanding and skills – so that all of this becomes easy-peasy
- How to make sure your (not so healthy) eating habits don't rub off – so they grow up not worrying about their weight or perpetually dieting.
So Mummies & Daddies, I know you’re ready to rock this.
I’m so confident that my club will transform your family mealtimes (and that it’s so jam-packed with value!) that you’ll probably never need this.
But if you join and are still not sure, you can simply change your mind!
Just let me know within 14 days and you can have your money back.
Jump in now and start learning straight away – it really is that easy!
Hi, I’m Sarah
Registered Paediatric Dietitian, Feeding Therapist, speaker and author
& Founder Of The Children’s Nutritionist
I set up ‘The Children's Nutritionist’ to help parents like you get the right information about food and feeding…
So your children grow up with a happy, healthy love of eating. (It’s worked with my adorable two!)
I have more than 20 years of fully-qualified experience, right up to the highest NHS Consultant level. (You can be sure you’re in safe hands!)
More than anything, I love empowering parents with the information you need to support your little people on their lifelong food journey. Because these moments are precious – and we only get one chance.
I know it can feel frustrating when there’s so much noise on what and how to feed your child. (And not much of it comes from qualified professionals!)
And I know that after weaning, so many of us are left thinking – what next?
That’s why I put my unique system together, based on everything I know as a Registered Dietitian and Feeding Therapist.
And that’s how The Happy Healthy Eaters Club was born.
My ‘Nourish, Nurture, Flourish’ approach puts together food, feeding and an understanding of your child's development at each and every stage – so you can rest assured you’re getting it right.
So I would love for you to join us. Let’s do this together.
As seen in:
Meet These Mummies.
They Have Done It And So Can You!
“We Feel Calm & Confident – Thank You!”
Our son was the fussiest eater. His list of foods was getting smaller and smaller and I was really worried.
He would get distracted easily, everything was ‘yuk’ and he hardly touched a thing.
We have put some of the ideas into practice & he has already improved so much. He ate one dish that he hasn’t touched for about a year and he even tried something on his learning plate!
Your advice and plan has helped us to feel calm & confident about mealtimes and we are enjoying eating as a family for the first time in ages. I just wanted to say thank you!
“He’s Like A Different Child!”
My 3 year old lived on plain pasta, cheese sandwiches, scrambled eggs and bananas and milk.
He was sooo fussy and had been like this for a year or so before we sought your help.
He had his favourites and at dinner time I always had to supply taco mince. He actually asked for the family meal of spaghetti Bolognese instead of his usual taco mince tonight and ate a whole bowl!
We couldn’t believe it! He’s like a different child.
“Mealtimes Are Fun Again!”
Parts have been difficult (as you said) and it has been an interesting couple of weeks. But I’m pleased to say H is thriving once again, and we are all feeling much more relaxed around mealtimes.
And it has made mealtimes fun again! Phew! And I shall continue to recommend you to friends and other mums I meet that are having troubles.
Would you like to feel like these mums too? Then you can!
Join us today and get instant access to the club.
Your journey to successful food parenting can begin in just a few simple clicks.
So If You’re Still Dreaming Of…
- Easy, fuss-free evenings – where you can cook what you fancy (and you know there’ll be no face-pulling or food chucking!)
- Peaceful family meals – where everyone comes happily to the table and enjoys the food you’ve prepared (no more scraping veg into the bin!)
- Happy, healthy little ones – who grow up with great eating habits and a positive relationship with food
The Happy Healthy Eaters Club is your place!
You’ll Soon Be…
- Bursting with inspiration – from the heaps of easy and nutritious meal plans and recipes we share with you
- Brimming with confidence – from all the insider food parenting advice you’ll be discovering, with experts to support and guide you
- Buzzing with pride – because you’re giving your child the best possible start and you know you’re getting this right
If that sounds like your kind of perfect world, it’s time to join us.
Jump in today before doors close for another season!
Your exclusive members’ area and brand new support network are waiting for you…
Steal A Look At What Our Current Members Are Saying!
Megan, Coopers mummy
Why choose us?
Are you qualified to teach this?
My child has autism. Will the information be relevant for children with additional needs?
Will you answer my specific question in the Q&A session?
Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
I’ve just started weaning my baby. Is it too soon to sign up?
I have a teenager. Is this relevant for me?
Why do you only open a few times a year?
I live in the US/Australia/Hong Kong etc...will this be relevant for me?
I need more help. Can I work 1:1 with you too?
Fabulous Foodie Parents
The Time Is Now!
If you’re ready to feel calm, confident and in control of family mealtimes, it’s time to join us.
I know how much you care about your little one’s lifelong relationship with food. (That’s why you’re reading!)
And I’m passionate about giving you the knowledge to raise your child as a fearless foodie and a happy, healthy eater. I know you only get one chance.
(And at just £1.35 per day if you pay in full, you know you’ll make this back from not scraping rejected food from the kitchen floor. Hooray!)
So grab hold of your chance now, before doors close. (We only open a couple of times each year!)